Experience the culture and take this unique opportunity to meet and share with the last Huilliches (some of) in Chile.
Meet, Share, Participate and Taste typical dishes, learn about their lifes and discover Chile from the Roots.
Spend the day traveling through time, discovering the last native Hulliches in Rio Negro zone near Puerto Montt, having the opportunity to live and learn the Huilliches traditions like ancestral dishes, the art of apiculture, handcraft …..and most important of all, share with this amazing people stories, traditions, culture.
• Enjoy an amazing Huilliche breakfast
• Learn the art of apiculture from the Ulmo tree (from Oct to Jan, outside these dates we will present you an alternative) & try 3 different kinds of Honey.
• Harvest the products of the zone
• Taste real ancestral dishes (lunch) in a real Gon Huilliche
• Listen stories from the voice of a real Hulliche